Friday, March 24, 2006

Myrtle and Mary

Bill & Hilda Loder, Mary Anne (Bursey) Cramm & her daughter Myrtle, Norma (Bill & Hilda's daughter) and in back Sim & Frances (Simeon James Cramm and wife Frances Gertrude (Williams) Cramm)--Sim is Myrtle's brother:



Bill, Norma, Hilda, Mary (Bursey) Cramm, and daughter Myrtle (Cramm) Weatherhead, Sim's sister. (Eliza) Myrtle Cramm married Harold Weatherhead :
* Note:William Thomas Cramm (1876-1931) married Mary Ann Bursey (1888-1964) and had three children, Florence (1908-1910), Eliza Myrtle (1912-1975) and Simeon James (1916-??).**




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jen:

Thank you for the execllent work.

I only have one Myrtle on my file. From looking at the picture I would think the picture and my record are in the proper time frame.

The line of my Myrtle is James & Elsie then Simeon & Eliza, and then Federic & Rachel.

Hope this may help you check this out.

Ralph Sellars

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ralph!