Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Help Needed

I could really use some help identifying some of these photos please. :-)

I think that is my Nan, Hilda Loder (nee Bursey) on the left, but not sure who is on the right. This was taken in Queen Square, Saint John, NB.



This looks to me like Fanny Cramm (nee Bursey) in the middle, but not sure of the others.


I know this is Stan Bursey on the left and his wife Hazel on the right. That may be Mary Bell (nee Bursey) in the blue coat. Not sure who the children are.

This looks a little like Frank Cramm on the right to me, but I really don't know any of these faces.




All I know about this is that it was taken in Old Perlican and they were building a house.




Looks like it was taken at Fanny's house in Old Perlican, but not sure who it is.

Splitting fish in Old Perlican.

This may be my Nan on the right, Hilda Loder.
Hilda on right but no idea who is on left.

No comments: