Saturday, April 01, 2006

Aunts

I have numerous photos marked "Aunt so-and-so" and I am not sure how they all fit in the family tree. Please feel free to comment if you recognize anyone.


Back reads: Aunt Nellie Bursey and Hilda Loder with Old Perlican Island in background 1955 (Not sure who Aunt Nellie is.)


Aunt Bertha, March 1963.
Back reads: Aunt Mae
Aunt Rachel in California.

Aunt Minnie (May) and Aunt Rachel (maybe Stricklands??) Sept. 3, 1944.
 
Back reads: Aunt Mae & Uncle Will (maybe William Frederick Bursey).
Aunt Berta and Norma, Mecklenburg Street, Saint John, NB, 1955.

2 comments:

Diane Bursey said...

Aunt Nellie was my grandmother, Mary Ellen Bursey (nee Ash). Her eldest son was my father William Fred Bursey. She had five other children: Florence, Dorothy (Dot), Maisie, Gerald, and George.

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Hi Diane! Thanks for the info. Do you have any siblings? I will have to dig out my records, but I believe your father and my great grand father where brothers. Did your father go by Fred? Was he brother of John? I guess that would Nellie my grandmother's Aunt, so I think I am on the right track.